1967 Ground Aerial Maintenance Service Begins Operations
Pictured here with GAMS first Service vehicles are the two Founders Ken Dewberry and Larry Vaughan(Left to Right)
The truck is a 1948 Ladder Truck
1970 GAMS purchased a 60ft Sky Hook on a 1965 Ford
Note the logo on the door of the truck
This was the logo from 1970 to 1994
1972 G.A.M.S. relocates from Oakwood Drive to their new facility on Earl Thomas Avenue in Niagara Falls
GAMS fleet in 1975
Promotional Picture from 1976
1977 G.A.M.S. answers the call to assist local utilities to fight the record setting blizzard
Owner Larry Vaughan and Ken Lint take time to pose for this 1978 File picture
Wayne Install shown here in a 1978 Niagara Falls Review Article. Street lighting is nothing new!
1985 Larry R. Vaughan Starts at G.A.M.S.
1986 Jim Vaughan Starts at G.A.M.S.
1994 G.A.M.S. Launches new Logo
1996 G.A.M.S. is awarded The Niagara Falls
Chamber`s “Business of the Month“
award in September.
2001 G.A.M.S. recieves EUSA President`s Award
Ground Aerial Maintenance Service has been a EUSA
member since the 1960s. Since joining the awards program
in 1994, the firm has never recorded a lost time injury.
After a decade of safe operations the firm achieved the 250,000
employee hour mark in the fall of 2000!
2007 G.A.M.S. Celebrates 40 years of Operations